Sunday 23 August 2015

Home! Namma Chennai!

Home is where the heart is. To me, Chennai is home and that is where my heart is. The city that has the ability to make me fit in comfortably in any of its parts, be it a slum, a road side eatery, a beach, a mall, just anywhere! I am proud to have lived in a city which holds so much meaning to anyone who visits the place. A place that makes anyone build their life, a place where hospitality is in abundance. I do hope that someday I will return to the place I call home.

It was Chennai's (earlier known as Madras) 376th birthday yesterday. Here are some of my favourite videos that I enjoy watching when I miss Chennai. I am sure every Chennaivasi will enjoy them and for the ones who are out of Chennai, I am sure you will relate to my emotions.

Madras is Calling



Chancey Illa



The Madras Song



And my emotions resonate the last line of The Madras Song - Moota katti kelambi ponalum manasu kelambavilla!!


1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right. Nothing can replace Chennai. It is the best and more than lovely place to live.

    ReplyDelete